Hours of Operation
Court will be Closed Daily from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Monday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Thursday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Friday: 8:30am - 4:30pm
*Hours subject to change depending on scheduling.
This Administrative Order is issued in accordance with MCR 8.110(D) and 8.112(B). Effective January 1, 2010, the 24th District Court, and its employees shall by this order observe the following holidays by the court offices being closed except for those purposes required by law, and its employees not working on the following holidays:
- New Years Day, January 1
- Martin Luther King Day, the third Monday in January
- Presidents Day, the third Monday in February
- Good Friday, the Friday preceding Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day Observance, the last Monday in May
- Independence Day, July 4
- Labor Day, the first Monday in September
- Election Day, the first Tuesday in November
- Veterans Day, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day, the fourth Thursday in November
- Friday after Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve Day, December 24
- Christmas Day, December 25
- New Years Eve Day, December 31
When New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Veterans’ Day or Christmas Day falls on Saturday, the preceding Friday shall be a holiday. When New Year’s Day, Independence Day, Veterans’ Day or Christmas Day falls on Sunday, the following Monday shall be a holiday. When Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve falls on Saturday or Sunday, the preceding Friday shall be a holiday.